TOURIST CROWDS is a collection of 30 stereo recordings, specially designed for scenes set in tourist places and points where a mix of different languages is a must. Spanish, English, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, French… you name it.
In order to avoid unobtrusively sounds, all files are stealth recordings. Therefore, equipment used consists of small handheld recorders (Sony D100 and Zoom H2n). A couple of Clippy stereo mics were also used, plugged into the D100.
Files come in 24 bit and 96 & 48 kHz, with embedded metadata.
Have a scene at an airport? Maybe a temple? A central station? I got you covered.
Some of the locations included in this library are:
- The Grand Palace (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Pantheon (Rome, Italy)
- The Mosque (Cordoba, Spain)
- Sacré-Cœur (Paris, France)
- Jardin du Luxembourg (Paris, France)
- Bruxelles-Central (Brussels, Belgium)
- Les Rambles (Barcelona, Spain)
- Plaza Mayor (Madrid, Spain)