Last Sunday it was a very windy evening in Southern England, with gusts up to 65 km/h.
I used three different setups of microphones and placed them inside an old attic. Each one of them pointing at different corners.
This is what I came out with:
- First minute: recorded with a pair of Sennheiser 8040 in ORTF.
- Second minute: recorded with Sennheiser 8050 and Sennheiser MKH 30 in M/S, already decoded.
- Third minute: recorded with two LOM Mikro Usis in AB configuration.
- Recorder used was Sound Devices MixPre 6-II.
- File is in 96 kHz / 24 bit.
- No processing has been done other than subtle EQ.
Feel free to download and use it commercially.
By downloading the file you agree to GainWalkers’s commercial library terms.