Warm Countryside is a collection of countryside recordings taken from late April until early September across several locations of Spain.
- Pine forests, grasslands, swamps and mountain valleys.
- Different times of day are included. From dawn to dusk as well as afternoon and nights.
- Featuring sparse birds, insects, flies, grasshoppers, crickets.
- Some of the birds identified but not limited to: Eurasian Blackbird, Eurasian Treecreeper, Eurasian Jay, European Robin, European Pied Flycatcher, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Purple Heron, Glossy Ibis, Woodpigeons, Cuckoo.
- Recording were made under clear weather conditions, except for the mountain valley ones, which are always accompanied by a gentle breeze.
- All recordings took place in several areas of Spain, such as Donana National Park or the Pyrenees.
- Gear used: Sound Devices MixPre 6-II, Sennheiser 8040s in ORTF, LOM Mikro Usis, Sony D100.
- All files are in 96 kHz / 24 bit and come with embedded Soundminer metadata.
- UCS Compatible Metadata embedded. Fields included CatID, Category, Subcategory, FX Name, Filename, Description, BWDescription, Library, RecType, Microphone, Designer, Manufacturer, Keywords.
Number of Files: 46 High Quality WAVS
Size Unpacked: 7.5 GB
Sample Rate: 96 kHz / 24 bit
Total Duration: Approx. 230 minutes
Other Info: Embedded Soundminer and BWAV Metadata
License type: Single user, royalty-free. For a multi-user license, please contact us.
Countryside, Spring, Summer, Warm, Hot, Forest, Pine, Woodland, Grassland, Swamp, Valley, Mountain, Bird, Woodpecker, Woodpigeon, Blackbird, Jay, Treecreeper, Robin, Insect, Cricket, Fly, Grasshopper, Dusk, Dawn, Night, Spain.