Urban Underground consists of 111 files that will help you recreate the soundscape of an underground area in an urban environment. Quiet room tones, muffled noises, distant impacts, water through pipes, hums, buzzes, HVACs, fans, elevators and many more sounds are included.
- 41 underground ambiences, featuring empty basements and garages, with more or less activity; as well as different rooms located in a basement, such as bathrooms, kitchens, boiler rooms, meter rooms or even a gym.
- 70 recordings focused on that machinery that we commonly find in an underground location: HVACs, fluorescent lights, fans, water pumps, engines, elevators, etc.
- Usable both for industrial locations and household environments.
- Recordings are completely clear and free from any birds, people, traffic and unwanted noises in the background, unless it’s specified in the file name.
- Gear used: Sound Devices MixPre 6-II, Zoom F8, Sennheiser MKH 8040s in ORTF, Sennheiser MKH 8040/8050 + MKH 30 in M/S, LOM Geofon, Sennheiser Ambeo and Sony D100.
- All files are in 96 kHz / 24 bit and come with exhaustive embedded Soundminer metadata.
- UCS compliant metadata. Fields included CatID, Category, Subcategory, FX Name, Filename, Description, BWDescription, Library, RecType, RecMedium, Microphone, Designer, Manufacturer, Keywords.
Number of Files: 111 High Quality WAVS
Size Unpacked: 6.29 GB
Sample Rate: 96 kHz / 24 bit
Total Duration: Approx. 190 minutes
Other Info: Embedded Soundminer and BWAV Metadata
License type: Single user, royalty-free. For a multi-user license, please contact us.
Urban, Underground, Garage, Basement, Parking Lot, City, Room Tone, Industrial, Household, Engine, Machinery, HVAC, Fan, Boiler Room, Meter Room, Kitchen, Corridor, Pipes, Water, Pipes, Plumbing, Buzz, Hum, Fluorescent, Impact, Muffled, Elevator, Footsteps.