Tourist Crowds is a collection of 30 stereo recordings, specially designed for scenes set in tourist places and points where a mix of different languages is a must. Spanish, English, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, French… you name it.
- In order to avoid unobtrusively sounds, all files are stealth recordings. Therefore, equipment used consists of small handheld recorders (Sony D100 and Zoom H2n). A couple of Clippy stereo mics were also used, plugged into the D100.
- Files come in 24 bit and 96 & 48 kHz, with embedded metadata.
- Have a scene at an airport? Maybe a temple? A central station? I got you covered.
- Some of the locations included in this library are:
- The Grand Palace (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Pantheon (Rome, Italy)
- The Mosque (Cordoba, Spain)
- Sacré-Cœur (Paris, France)
- Jardin du Luxembourg (Paris, France)
- Bruxelles-Central (Brussels, Belgium)
- Les Rambles (Barcelona, Spain)
- Plaza Mayor (Madrid, Spain)
Number of Files: 30 High Quality WAVS
Size Unpacked: 3.1 GB
Sample Rate: 96 kHz / 24 bit & 48 kHz / 24 bit
Total Duration: 100 minutes
Other Info: Embedded Soundminer and BWAV Metadata
License type: Single user, royalty-free. For a multi-user license, please contact us.
Tourist, Tourism, Crowd, Walla, Ambience, Airport, Cathedral, Bar, Mosque, Church, City, Bangkok, Barcelona, Rome, Paris, Brussels, Thailand, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Spanish, English, Chinese, Thai, French, Dutch, German, Chat, Talk.