London Crowds Vol. I features 20 stereo crowd recordings, featuring different situations and locations, such as airports, train stations, pubs, bars, and more.
- Luton and Stansted airports; Liverpool Street, King’s Cross, Victoria and Marylebone stations.
- A pub, a classroom, a terrace bar, an auditorium, a campus university and a few networking events.
- Crowds go from 10 people up to a cocktail event with dozens of people.
- 19 out of 20 locations are interior, so traffic noise is either minimum or absent.
- English (with British accent) is obviously present in all the files.
- Files come in 24 bit and 96/48 kHz with embedded Soundminer metadata.
- UCS Compatible Metadata embedded. Fields included CatID, Category, Subcategory, FX Name, Filename, Description, BWDescription, Library, RecType, Microphone, Designer, Manufacturer, Keywords.
Number of Files: 20 High Quality WAVS
Size Unpacked: 3.18 GB
Sample Rate: 96 kHz / 24 bit
Total Duration: 105 minutes
Other Info: Embedded Soundminer and BWAV Metadata
License type: Single user, royalty-free. For a multi-user license, please contact us.
London, UK, United Kingdom, British, England, English, Airport, Train, Station, Pub, Bar, Metro, Underground, Tube, School, Classroom, Networking, Cocktail, Event, Square, Cityscape, Crowd, Walla, Urban, City, Stansted, Luton, Marylebone, Victoria, King’s Cross.